Twitter status (view all)

    I Got a New Toy

    A Canon Digital Rebel XS camera, to be exact... Three pictures per second is both a blessing and a curse. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get the perfect shot now, but it's usually bracketed with 5 or 6 other pictures that I have to delete. For example, I took 99 pictures of Tyler's bathtime today, and ended up with 33 keepers.

    It's a small price to pay to end up with pictures like these though:
    Click to view larger

    Click to view larger

    Click to view larger

    Click to view larger

    Click to view larger


    View more here

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Your son is so cute... He will be a real ladies man when he gets older unlike his daddy.... JK Joe.... :)

    Anonymous said...

    OMG...He is getting SO BIG!!!! ...and even cuter (if that is possible). I miss you guys so much!

    Anonymous said...

    Those pictures of him are so adorable.

    A Free Man said...

    Congrats on the camera! It makes a huge difference doesn't it? And just think - you're helping the economy!

    Natalie said...

    yeah, i want one. a camera that is. i already have 2 boys. they might not be babies any longer, but i'm good with that. most days.

    Sarah said...

    I LOVE that side sitting thing that he does. Granted, I know that it's only a matter of time before he can get himself into the seated position... but for now, I love this side pose. Too stinking cute :)

    Post a Comment