Twitter status (view all)

    Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes


    I've made some big changes to the code and styles that run this here blog. Hopefully, the only thing you'll notice is a change from 2 columns to 3 columns. I'm fairly certain that I've salvaged the legacy code that needed to be kept in order to get all posts before this one to display correctly. But, just in case, don't freak out if things are a little buggy for about a week, while I hammer out the little stuff that I may have overlooked.

    2 comments:

    holly* said...

    hey! it just dawned on me that i could use you, i mean, ask you to help me make my blog look all professional likes. i knows you can do eets. dont lie to me. i see yous!

    Natalie said...

    wait...have you always been irrational dad or is that a new title too? seems like you were someone else once. love the new look! three columns instead of two...nice!

    Post a Comment